Grant Agreement Forms
Lieutenant Ross Cooper and Sergeant Adam Vallejo
of the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department, Norco Station,
pose with OTS Director Christopher Murphy after receiving
their California Law Enforcement Challenge award.
General OTS Grants – General OTS grant forms are completed during the grant process proposal phase. Go to http://www.ots.ca.gov/Grants/Apply/Proposals_2009.asp to apply for a general OTS grant.
- OTS 38g Schedule C – Quarterly Evaluation Form
Contact your Regional Coordinator to obtain your grant specific Schedule C – Quarterly Evaluation Form.
- OTS-33 – Acceptance of Conditions and Certifications
- OTS-33a – Acceptance of Conditions and Certifications CA Universities
- Grants Made Easy – All Grants Made Easy forms
are completed during the grant process proposal phase.
Contact your Regional Coordinator for the appropriate and necessary forms or go to http://www.ots.ca.gov/Grants/Apply/gme_2009.asp to apply for a Grants Made Easy grant.
- Mini-Grants – All Mini-Grant forms are completed during the grant process proposal phase.
Contact University of California, Berkeley for Sobriety Checkpoint mini-grants at http://www.tsc.berkeley.edu/checkpointminigrants/ and Click it or Ticket mini-grants at http://www.tsc.berkeley.edu/seatbeltminigrants/.
- Avoid and Multi-Agency Grants – All Avoid and multi-agency forms are completed
on the general grant agreement and proposal forms.
Contact the OTS Avoid Program Coordinator for grant specific proposal, grant agreement, and reporting forms. General guidelines can be found in the Grant Program Manual. Additional Avoid program information can be found at www.Californiaavoid.org.