Apply for a Grant
NEW GRANT APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Applications for Federal Fiscal Year 2014 grants, which commence on October 1, 2013 and end on September 30, 2014, are now available and must be submitted by January 15, 2013. The Grant Applications must be submitted through eGrants, the OTS web accessible grant management system.
- Go to eGrants to apply for a grant
- GME Samples
- eGrants Application Manual
- Law Enforcement Applicants
- General Application
- Sobriety Checkpoint Applications
- Instructions to Determine if a Roadway is “On or Off the Federal Aid System”
- General OTS FAQs - Frequently asked questions.
- OTS Collision Rankings - Collision rankings for cities to compare themselves to other cities with similar-sized populations and help them identify their potential disproportionate traffic safety problem(s).